Who: Designed for PreK-6. Free night for 1st timers or those who quit & want to try again.
When: Monday, October 28, 2013 6:30-7:30 PM
Where: New wrestling room in Mazeppa Elementary School
Please encourage anyone in your family or neighborhood to give wrestling a try.
Click here for details.
Where: Mazeppa Elementary School Library
When: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 6:30-7:30 PM
Who: All parents are invited to attend
Put on by InnerDrive Wrestling. Click here for details.
-5 weeks of 2 sessions per week for 10 sessions – very, very, reasonable!
-Let’s get some kids to this thing as we can carpool!
Tonight’s wrestling room painting, fixing, cleaning has been cancelled.
Agenda for Friday, Sept 27, 2:00-5:30
- Haul rest of floor tiles down
- Sort through tiles and discard wet/molded tiles
- Start piecing together tiles
- Put together weight bench
- Experiment with paint/colors/stripes on walls
- Paint coaches room door and cabinets
If you are free and willing, below are the times we will be working in the wrestling room this week. I’m looking for someone to be there tomorrow that can lead the way. Please let me know if you can cover for me tomorrow.
We do have some painting supplies but bring extra if you have it.
- Monday, Sept 23, 4:30-7:30
- Moving wall mats to new room.
- Measure big wall mat that says ‘Cougars’.
- 7:15 meeting with Jeff H. to discuss refinishing wall mats in wrestling room
- Tuesday, Sept 24, 4:30-7:30
- Move rest of wall mats to new room
- Thursday, Sept 26, 4:30-7:30
- Start moving floor tiles to new room; separate and throw out old tiles.
- 4:30 meeting with Administration in wrestling room
- Friday, Sept 27 2:00-5:30
- Finish painting
- Moving rest of floor tiles into room.
Seth B. will be there with 2 coworkers each night and will have a few more guys to help on Friday.
Our goal is to get done painting everything that needs to be white this week. All of South wall (wall to left when you walk in) and top 4-5 feet of other 3 walls all the way around.
Where: Zumbrota High School Library
When: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:00-7:30 PM
Who: All are invited to attend
What: As a group we work together on building a great wrestling program at ZM the right way. Please sit in as any wrestling parent is invited! The more the better!
Topics we intend to discuss:
- New wrestling room
- Developing a web site for ZM Wrestling
- Upcoming wrestling season
- Financial update
Sign up for preseason nationals in Iowa. We only have 3 seats available in Tony Stensland’s van…..reserve your seat before they are gone!
To reserve a seat, contact Link.
Our old wrestling room is no longer. With the help of many, we stripped the old wrestling room down to bare walls, ceiling, and floor. It is all ready for movement to new wrestling room!
A huge thank you goes out to:
Connor Heitman, Spencer DeFrange, Hayden Stensland, Hayden Voxland, Zach Stansrud, Freedom Hunt, Caden Steffen, Cody Heitman, Chase Steffen, Wyatt Freiheit, Joey Majerus, Hunter Prodzinski, Evan Block, Tyler Soltau, Jacob Bennett, Jarret Haglund, Isaiah O’Reilly, Luke Krier, Mike Majerus, and Jack Haglund. Parents Brian Majerus, Dan Bennett, Rob Haglund, Erik Bengtson, Shannon O’Reilly, and Steve DeFrange.
As a wrestling coaching staff we are very fortunate to coach in the community we do! You guys logged roughly 80 hours of volunteer time last evening!
Thank you very, very much!
ZM wrestling staff