If you are free and willing, below are the times we will be working in the wrestling room this week. I’m looking for someone to be there tomorrow that can lead the way. Please let me know if you can cover for me tomorrow.
We do have some painting supplies but bring extra if you have it.
- Monday, Sept 23, 4:30-7:30
- Moving wall mats to new room.
- Measure big wall mat that says ‘Cougars’.
- 7:15 meeting with Jeff H. to discuss refinishing wall mats in wrestling room
- Tuesday, Sept 24, 4:30-7:30
- Move rest of wall mats to new room
- Thursday, Sept 26, 4:30-7:30
- Start moving floor tiles to new room; separate and throw out old tiles.
- 4:30 meeting with Administration in wrestling room
- Friday, Sept 27 2:00-5:30
- Finish painting
- Moving rest of floor tiles into room.
Seth B. will be there with 2 coworkers each night and will have a few more guys to help on Friday.
Our goal is to get done painting everything that needs to be white this week. All of South wall (wall to left when you walk in) and top 4-5 feet of other 3 walls all the way around.