It was discovered that the Brota Valley club was not receiving the requests for Kwik Trip cards made through the website form. The error has been fixed now. If you made a request prior to tonight, please submit your request again. I apologize for the inconvenience. Here is the link to the request form.
If you wish to help….
Where: wrestling room
when: Saturday 10:00-12:00
What: Putting in 10-20 wall mats, touch up painting, clean up.
All supplies will be provided
Hope to see you Saturday!
If you are available tomorrow, we’d love your help!
When: Saturday, October 5, 2013 8:00-11:00 AM
Where: New wrestling room in Mazeppa
Who: Any parent, relative, or wrestler who is willing to help!
What to do:
- Putting in the remaining subfloor
- Laying out mats & fitting them
- Cleaning up & organizing old wrestling room
Thank you in advance for your participation! We truly have a wonderful crew of people at ZM wrestling!
Tonight’s wrestling room painting, fixing, cleaning has been cancelled.
Agenda for Friday, Sept 27, 2:00-5:30
- Haul rest of floor tiles down
- Sort through tiles and discard wet/molded tiles
- Start piecing together tiles
- Put together weight bench
- Experiment with paint/colors/stripes on walls
- Paint coaches room door and cabinets
If you are free and willing, below are the times we will be working in the wrestling room this week. I’m looking for someone to be there tomorrow that can lead the way. Please let me know if you can cover for me tomorrow.
We do have some painting supplies but bring extra if you have it.
- Monday, Sept 23, 4:30-7:30
- Moving wall mats to new room.
- Measure big wall mat that says ‘Cougars’.
- 7:15 meeting with Jeff H. to discuss refinishing wall mats in wrestling room
- Tuesday, Sept 24, 4:30-7:30
- Move rest of wall mats to new room
- Thursday, Sept 26, 4:30-7:30
- Start moving floor tiles to new room; separate and throw out old tiles.
- 4:30 meeting with Administration in wrestling room
- Friday, Sept 27 2:00-5:30
- Finish painting
- Moving rest of floor tiles into room.
Seth B. will be there with 2 coworkers each night and will have a few more guys to help on Friday.
Our goal is to get done painting everything that needs to be white this week. All of South wall (wall to left when you walk in) and top 4-5 feet of other 3 walls all the way around.
Our old wrestling room is no longer. With the help of many, we stripped the old wrestling room down to bare walls, ceiling, and floor. It is all ready for movement to new wrestling room!
A huge thank you goes out to:
Connor Heitman, Spencer DeFrange, Hayden Stensland, Hayden Voxland, Zach Stansrud, Freedom Hunt, Caden Steffen, Cody Heitman, Chase Steffen, Wyatt Freiheit, Joey Majerus, Hunter Prodzinski, Evan Block, Tyler Soltau, Jacob Bennett, Jarret Haglund, Isaiah O’Reilly, Luke Krier, Mike Majerus, and Jack Haglund. Parents Brian Majerus, Dan Bennett, Rob Haglund, Erik Bengtson, Shannon O’Reilly, and Steve DeFrange.
As a wrestling coaching staff we are very fortunate to coach in the community we do! You guys logged roughly 80 hours of volunteer time last evening!
Thank you very, very much!
ZM wrestling staff